Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods Pro doesn't work when I push one of them to play music

hi I have a problem cause mi airpods pro doesnt work when I push one of them to play music or take a phone calle, please can you help me?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 11:07 AM

Hi, PedroPabloMac.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about your AirPods Pro today. If we understand correctly, you’re not able to get your AirPods to play or answer a call by pressing either of them, and we want to make sure you’re getting the most out of them.

Have you had a chance to review these articles? 

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro 

Adjust the settings of your AirPods 

Your AirPods Pro have a force sensor on the stem. You can see a graphic of it in the “Control audio with your AirPods Pro” section of the first article we showed you. 

You can adjust the settings for press-and-hold as outlined in the second article. If you’re pressing and holding that sensor, it may be switching between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode instead of picking up a call or controlling music. 

Try this:

With your AirPods in, play music on your iPhone. Quickly press the sensor once to see if it plays or pauses the music. Quickly press the sensor twice to skip forward, and three times to skip back. Does this work? If not, reset your AirPods. 

All our best.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 11:07 AM in response to PedroPabloMac

Hi, PedroPabloMac.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about your AirPods Pro today. If we understand correctly, you’re not able to get your AirPods to play or answer a call by pressing either of them, and we want to make sure you’re getting the most out of them.

Have you had a chance to review these articles? 

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro 

Adjust the settings of your AirPods 

Your AirPods Pro have a force sensor on the stem. You can see a graphic of it in the “Control audio with your AirPods Pro” section of the first article we showed you. 

You can adjust the settings for press-and-hold as outlined in the second article. If you’re pressing and holding that sensor, it may be switching between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode instead of picking up a call or controlling music. 

Try this:

With your AirPods in, play music on your iPhone. Quickly press the sensor once to see if it plays or pauses the music. Quickly press the sensor twice to skip forward, and three times to skip back. Does this work? If not, reset your AirPods. 

All our best.

My AirPods Pro doesn't work when I push one of them to play music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.