Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iphone

How can i track a stolen iphone with the find my iPhone off

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 9:25 AM

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

There are some other suggestions (e.g., changing passwords) in that article that may be of interest.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 9:25 AM in response to saturday210

See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Find My [device] is the only way that you can track or locate a lost or missing device. If Find My [device] isn't enabled on your device before it goes missing, there's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you.

There are some other suggestions (e.g., changing passwords) in that article that may be of interest.

Stolen iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.