Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery replacement NYC

Which are the stores in New York city that make battery replacement for iPhone X, and how long is it take to do that?

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 11:23 AM

Hi 23miguel, you can ship your phone to Apple and arrange for it to replace your battery, the information as to timing, shipping and cost is here. But, understandably, if you want to have done in NYC, you can make an appointment with Apple or you can locate an Apple Authorized Service Provider in NYC near you by searching by zip code and call them and ask what the cost and turn-around time is for that particular store. My understanding is that batteries can be replaced same day, either at an Apple Store or by an AASP, but that's not always true. It naturally depends on how busy they are at the time you bring it it and on other factors, such as what effect the recent the pandemic closure/phased reopening has had on their service capabilities, including personnel, parts, etc. and whether there are other issues that need to be addressed. (As an aside: I just tried to look up NYC AASPs and couldn't find any for iPhone. So the Apple store may be the only option right now, although I do not know if they will be able to do same day.)

Also, whatever route you take, be sure to get your iPhone ready for repair before you bring it or send it in.

Good luck!

-- JDee

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 11:23 AM in response to 23miguel

Hi 23miguel, you can ship your phone to Apple and arrange for it to replace your battery, the information as to timing, shipping and cost is here. But, understandably, if you want to have done in NYC, you can make an appointment with Apple or you can locate an Apple Authorized Service Provider in NYC near you by searching by zip code and call them and ask what the cost and turn-around time is for that particular store. My understanding is that batteries can be replaced same day, either at an Apple Store or by an AASP, but that's not always true. It naturally depends on how busy they are at the time you bring it it and on other factors, such as what effect the recent the pandemic closure/phased reopening has had on their service capabilities, including personnel, parts, etc. and whether there are other issues that need to be addressed. (As an aside: I just tried to look up NYC AASPs and couldn't find any for iPhone. So the Apple store may be the only option right now, although I do not know if they will be able to do same day.)

Also, whatever route you take, be sure to get your iPhone ready for repair before you bring it or send it in.

Good luck!

-- JDee

battery replacement NYC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.