Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps crashing

All my apps keep crashing on iPhone 6. I have tried rebooting my phone, moreover all the apps are updated and also my phone is also up to date. I also have around 3GB storage free on my phone. How to fix this issue?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 5:40 AM

Depending on how much physical storage your phone has, 3GB of free storage might not be enough to allow the phone to function properly. How much storage do you have? Check Settings>General>About>Capacity. If your phone has 32GB of storage or more, you may be using too much space and that can cause problems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 5:40 AM in response to afifa123

Depending on how much physical storage your phone has, 3GB of free storage might not be enough to allow the phone to function properly. How much storage do you have? Check Settings>General>About>Capacity. If your phone has 32GB of storage or more, you may be using too much space and that can cause problems.

Apps crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.