Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a storage charge of $2.99 .. I upgraded to the higher storage $9.99 a very long time ago but I think I am also being charged the $2.99 also. I can't seem to find it when I look for it but I just got another email saying Im being charged. Help

I have a storage charge of $2.99 .. I upgraded to the higher storage $9.99 a very long time ago but I think I am also being charged the $2.99 every month. I can't seem to find it when I look for it on my account but I just got another email saying I'm being charged. Help

iPhone 6 Plus, 11

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 2:53 PM

After reading your post, it appears that you may have subscribed to iCloud storage accounts using two different Apple IDs. I state that because you are only able to see one subscription and not the other. If you indeed used two separate Apple IDs then you will need log into the other account and view that subscription of iCloud Storage.

If the above theory is not the case then please click on this website to resolve your issue ➔ Apple Subscription, Billing Questions and Refunds.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 2:53 PM in response to EUreta

After reading your post, it appears that you may have subscribed to iCloud storage accounts using two different Apple IDs. I state that because you are only able to see one subscription and not the other. If you indeed used two separate Apple IDs then you will need log into the other account and view that subscription of iCloud Storage.

If the above theory is not the case then please click on this website to resolve your issue ➔ Apple Subscription, Billing Questions and Refunds.

Axel F.

I have a storage charge of $2.99 .. I upgraded to the higher storage $9.99 a very long time ago but I think I am also being charged the $2.99 also. I can't seem to find it when I look for it but I just got another email saying Im being charged. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.