Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are the search controls on the AppleTV+ app on my laptop?

I have Apple TV+ on my HP laptop. There is no panel to search for anything. There's nothing up top or at the bottom. Does this streaming service just suck or am I missing something? It shows me the same shows. I've added things to Up next and I don't know how to get there either. Does anyone know what's up. I've done google searches and gotten nothing except info on searching on Apple TV which is not helpful. I'd appreciate any advice.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 6:48 AM

There is no search. There is nothing to search. All the Apple TV+ content that is available through the website tv.apple.com, is listed and linked on the home page (by scrolling vertically). Accessing the shows, movies and documentaries does require that you sign in to the site with an Apple ID account that has an Apple TV+ subscription.

Note that the site is not the Apple TV app. It has most of the Apple TV+ service, though. The Apple TV app has more than just Apple TV+.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 6:48 AM in response to Seabiscuit5

There is no search. There is nothing to search. All the Apple TV+ content that is available through the website tv.apple.com, is listed and linked on the home page (by scrolling vertically). Accessing the shows, movies and documentaries does require that you sign in to the site with an Apple ID account that has an Apple TV+ subscription.

Note that the site is not the Apple TV app. It has most of the Apple TV+ service, though. The Apple TV app has more than just Apple TV+.

Where are the search controls on the AppleTV+ app on my laptop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.