Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I claim the 1 free Apple TV year?

Just purchased an iMac and it said I get 1 year free apple TV. How do I claim it? I tried following instructions from an apple tech but still it does not give me the 1 year free but only 7 days

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Please read the redeem instructions in Apple TV+ One Year Offer. Also, please note the offer is not for Apple TV (app) content, it is for Apple TV+ which is Apple's content. If you continue to have a problem redeeming the offer please call AppleCare for support, the number in the US is (800) 275-2273, outside the US please click AppleCare Contact Info to find the number in your area of the planet.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 11:29 PM in response to roel88

Please read the redeem instructions in Apple TV+ One Year Offer. Also, please note the offer is not for Apple TV (app) content, it is for Apple TV+ which is Apple's content. If you continue to have a problem redeeming the offer please call AppleCare for support, the number in the US is (800) 275-2273, outside the US please click AppleCare Contact Info to find the number in your area of the planet.

How do I claim the 1 free Apple TV year?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.