Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with Keynote on PC

Cant figure out how to move one keynote slide to another on a PC. I'm working on a PC, google Chrome and logged onto icloud.com. I brought up an existing keynote presentation and in a separate window, started a new presentation. How do i import/copy/drag etc slides from the existing keynote to the new presentation in a different window? Is is possible while on a PC using icloud.com site?

Thx

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 8:35 AM

Sinjin2157 wrote:

Cant figure out how to move one keynote slide to another on a PC. I'm working on a PC, google Chrome and logged onto icloud.com. I brought up an existing keynote presentation and in a separate window, started a new presentation. How do i import/copy/drag etc slides from the existing keynote to the new presentation in a different window? Is is possible while on a PC using icloud.com site?
Thx

I believe you can only edit a single file at a time using the cloud version.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 8:35 AM in response to Sinjin2157

Sinjin2157 wrote:

Thx

I believe you can only edit a single file at a time using the cloud version.

Help with Keynote on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.