Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Memory Full, Stuck on Apple Logo. How to save data and restore.

Hi Team,

My Iphone X memory was full and then it got stuck with Apple Logo.

So I followed the steps in link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412 .

But I am not getting update button option and only "Restore Iphone" & "Eject Iphone"option is enabled" in my iTunes.

Also "Check for Updates" options is disabled.

I have some files which i dont want to loose. How do I go forward from here? If not this way is there any paid service from apple which save the files.

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 3:16 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2020 6:59 AM in response to ckkp

Hello ckkp,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand your iPhone is stuck on the Apple Logo, and you're unable to reinstall iOS. Additionally, you're curious if there's a paid service from Apple which can save the data on your device.

Were you successfully able to put your iPhone into recovery mode, following the steps in the article you mentioned? If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If your iPhone was able to go into recovery mode, and if restore was the only option available, then ensure iTunes is updated. If the issue persists, then it sounds like restoring your iPhone is the only option available: Update to the latest version of iTunes

There isn't a service for data recovery offered by Apple. You can see how to download data from iCloud.com from the following article: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud

Have a great day!

Iphone X Memory Full, Stuck on Apple Logo. How to save data and restore.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.