Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i use the EU adapter with the large adapter for the iphone SE?

Can I use the world traveler EU adapter with the large adapter (the one that came with my ipad with my iphone SE?

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 8:50 AM

That's a great question, jayne24!

Charge your iPhone with an iPad or Mac notebook power adapter - Apple Support states that you can charge your iPhone with 10W and 12W power adapters as well.

We hope that helps.

Cheers!

4 replies

Jul 28, 2020 6:50 PM in response to jayne24

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, jayne24!

It looks like you have questions about the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit, and if it’s compatible with your iPad and iPhone charging adapters. We definitely want to ensure you can travel with ease, while having a good charge on your Apple products.

If Apple World Travel Adapter Kit - Apple is the adapter kit you’re using, you can use that with Apple USB-C Power Adapters, and 10W or 12W USB power adapters. This is included in the overview at the link we previously provided, but here’s an excerpt: 

“The kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and Mac notebooks. It is compatible with Apple USB-C Power Adapters, MagSafe and MagSafe 2 Power Adapters, 10W and 12W USB Power Adapters, and Portable Power Adapters.”

Have a great day!

can i use the EU adapter with the large adapter for the iphone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.