Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone 5 and Iphone SE. I have no service on iPhone 5. How can I transfer contacts and photos from the 5 to the SE?

I have a iPhone 5 and Iphone SE. I have no service on iPhone 5. How can I transfer contacts and photos from the 5 to the SE?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Jul 25, 2020 3:50 PM in response to g_j_l

I should have provided more info. Not all photos are up on the cloud. SIM card is not compatible between iPhones. I found some apps to install on my laptop, but they only allow for 5 items to be transferred with the free trial. So is there any free software available to transfer everything I need from the iphone 5?

Jul 25, 2020 4:00 PM in response to g_j_l

AFAIK, all third-party iPhone "data transfer" app are not free. As you already found, some do offer to transfer a small amount of data as a trial, but will require you to purchase it to copy all of it. Remember, most of these apps' developers have to make money somehow to encourage them to continue to produce them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.