Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID Disabled

My apple ID is disabled. I can’t download anything from the app store and I can’t listen to music on Apple Music. What can I do to enable my account ?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 5:11 PM

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 5:11 PM in response to ih8ashlee

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes", there may be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

Source: If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes” – Apple Support

Apple ID Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.