Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple Health app on iPad when I went to iOS 13.6. How to get it back? Can’t find in App Store

Lost Apple Health App when I went to 13.6. Can’t find in App Store. How to get it back?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 8:54 PM

I think you may be mistaken.

The iPad's are not given the option of downloading nor using the Apple Health App that is available on iPhones. The Health App was never pre-installed on the iPad either. The Health App is also not removable/deletable from iPhones so that is why you cannot find it on the App Store...there would be no reason to have it there for download.

Like some of the non-removable apps on iDevices, the Health App is updated when iOS is updated...on the iPhone & iPod Touch models only

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 8:54 PM in response to browwi

I think you may be mistaken.

The iPad's are not given the option of downloading nor using the Apple Health App that is available on iPhones. The Health App was never pre-installed on the iPad either. The Health App is also not removable/deletable from iPhones so that is why you cannot find it on the App Store...there would be no reason to have it there for download.

Like some of the non-removable apps on iDevices, the Health App is updated when iOS is updated...on the iPhone & iPod Touch models only

Lost Apple Health app on iPad when I went to iOS 13.6. How to get it back? Can’t find in App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.