Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to apply but it’s asking for last four of my ssn when I enter it says not the right ssn for the account holder?

Where do I find my information for my account within Apple Store? I tried to make a purchase and that’s the last four of my Social Security number when I entered them and say it was the wrong numbers for the account holder? I was unaware that I even had an account or information within Apple Store as I have never been purchased before where do I find this information?

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 8:24 AM

If this is at Apple's online store (apple.com), call 1-800-MY-APPLE.

If it isn't there where are you trying to access, where are you trying to access?

1 reply

I tried to apply but it’s asking for last four of my ssn when I enter it says not the right ssn for the account holder?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.