Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set auto-lock to never?

The option to disable auto-lock seems to have disappeared. Is it hidden somewhere or is there a way to go back to a previous IOS feature? I really need it as I use my phone as a webcam.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 3:33 AM

I found it was indeed an Organizational Exchange account that was causing the issue. I will try to find a solution with that organization. I wish iOS wasn't so secretive about changes applied to your device, would have saved so much time.

4 replies

Jul 27, 2020 2:37 AM in response to Axel Foley

Thanks for your reply, Axel! I can't find any installed profiles installed from settings (general > device management (doesn't exist)). I didn't stop there, though. When I created a local backup of iPhone to Mac and found the folder, in which the mdm profiles are, there were quite a few files in there. I tried deleting them and restoring to the modified backup, but was unsuccessful. I'l try again at a later time. You have any other suggestions?

How to set auto-lock to never?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.