Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have restarted my iphone x and my phone is stuck on apple logo

Today i have restarted my iphone and my iphone is stuck on apple logo , its been an hour and still no progress

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 6:03 AM

Please follow these steps - I see you are using an iPhone X so here are the steps for you.

1. Make sure the progress bar on your iPhone screen hasn't moved for at least one hour.
  2. If the progress bar hasn't moved for more than one hour, connect your device to a computer, then put your device into recovery mode with these steps:
    • Press and release the Volume up button. Press and release the Volume down button. Press and hold the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
  1. When asked to update or restore in iTunes, choose Update. This will update your device to iOS 13.6. If you choose Restore, it will erase your iPhone.

Source:

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 6:03 AM in response to akshaybnn123

Please follow these steps - I see you are using an iPhone X so here are the steps for you.

1. Make sure the progress bar on your iPhone screen hasn't moved for at least one hour.
  2. If the progress bar hasn't moved for more than one hour, connect your device to a computer, then put your device into recovery mode with these steps:
    • Press and release the Volume up button. Press and release the Volume down button. Press and hold the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
  1. When asked to update or restore in iTunes, choose Update. This will update your device to iOS 13.6. If you choose Restore, it will erase your iPhone.

Source:

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

i have restarted my iphone x and my phone is stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.