Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes"

My phone says "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes", my Apple ID won't work through my computed for some reason so I cannot access iTunes. Any other solution?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 11:23 AM

• If you can't update or restore your iPhone using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up servicing for your iPhone.

From: If you've forgotten the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 11:23 AM in response to mintgreen14

• If you can't update or restore your iPhone using recovery mode, or you can't use recovery mode because of broken or stuck buttons, contact Apple Support. Then follow the steps to set up servicing for your iPhone.

From: If you've forgotten the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled – Apple Support

Jul 26, 2020 12:12 PM in response to mintgreen14

mintgreen14 wrote:

My phone says "iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes", my Apple ID won't work through my computed for some reason so I cannot access iTunes. Any other solution?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

What relevance is your Apple ID in this process? You can restore an iOS device on any computer running the latest version of iTunes or a Mac running Catalina via the Finder. Where do you see the need to enter your Apple ID?

"iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.