You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple trade in - How does it work?

Hi,

When I was online about to purchase my new Macbook Air, I got en estimate for trading in an older MacBook but I have not heard anything else. Does anyone know how to follow up on this?

Thanks.

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 1:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 2:05 PM

When buying, click the Get Started as seen in the screenshot example below. Follow the prompts through the rest of the trade and buying process. I don't remember the exact wording but that "Get Started" prompt leads to getting the estimate, a question of whether you want to trade and will go on through the rest of the buying process. The check out screen and your order confirmation will show that you are doing a trade in and will show the estimated value. There is also information in the Frequently Asked Questions section of Apple Trade In - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2020 2:05 PM in response to Ultraviolet89

When buying, click the Get Started as seen in the screenshot example below. Follow the prompts through the rest of the trade and buying process. I don't remember the exact wording but that "Get Started" prompt leads to getting the estimate, a question of whether you want to trade and will go on through the rest of the buying process. The check out screen and your order confirmation will show that you are doing a trade in and will show the estimated value. There is also information in the Frequently Asked Questions section of Apple Trade In - Apple

apple trade in - How does it work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.