Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Small-medium sized clearish dark spot while I try to take a photo whether it’s using the camera app or another app that uses a camera

Hi, is there anyway you can help me? Today I noticed this gray spot appear whenever I tried taking a picture. The last picture(one that isn’t with the vent or light in it) is mine. I looked it up to see if I can try to fix it(that’s when I came across the first picture, one with vent and light in it) because someone had the same problem. I saw that Apple suggested to restart the phone, I tried that and it didn’t work. Is there anyway I can try to fix it without bringing it in? If I can’t, I’ll obviously bring it in.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 9:16 PM

Have you cleaned the camera lens cover? If that does not work it is something is actually on the lens. You will need to click on the Contact Support link at the top right of this page to start the service process.

Similar questions

2 replies

Small-medium sized clearish dark spot while I try to take a photo whether it’s using the camera app or another app that uses a camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.