Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone 6s but I m unable to locate it can u please suggest any idea

I lost my iphone 6s but I am unable to locate it can u please suggest any idea

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 12:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 12:38 AM

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. However you may Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2020 12:38 AM in response to Krish2771

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device. However you may Change your Apple ID password. Change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter etc...

Don'ts

If you remove the device from your account after you erase it, Activation Lock will be turned off. This allows another person to turn on and use your device.

I lost my iphone 6s but I m unable to locate it can u please suggest any idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.