Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I factory reset without a computer?

How do I factory reset wit out a computer

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 1:15 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2020 1:26 AM in response to davon114

Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you're asked to enter your passcode and you've forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you're asked to enter your Apple ID password and you've forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.

This will also remove your personal information from your device and any settings

1. If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch.
  2. Back up your device.
  3. Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. 
    • If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
    • If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  1. Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My [device], you might need to enter your Apple ID and password. Forgot your Apple ID or your Apple ID password?
  2. If asked for your device passcode or Restrictions passcode, enter it. Then tap Erase [device].

How do I factory reset without a computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.