Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple News + Audio Feature

I do not see an Audio button or Audio Tab. I have Apple News + What do I need to do?

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 7:17 AM

7 replies

Jul 28, 2020 7:54 AM in response to starnash

Apple News Today

With Apple News Today, a daily audio news briefing, Apple News editors and co-hosts Shumita Basu and Duarte Geraldino guide listeners through some of the most fascinating stories in the news — and how the world’s best journalists are covering them. Apple News Today is free to all listeners and available mornings Monday through Friday directly in the News app in the US and on Apple Podcasts.

Apple News+ Audio Stories

Beginning today, Apple News will produce about 20 audio stories a week across a wide range of interests. Narrated by professional voice actors, these are audio versions of some of the best feature reporting and long-form pieces published by Esquire, Essence, Fast Company, GQ, New York magazine, Sports Illustrated, TIME, Vanity Fair, Vogue, Wired, and more, and newspapers including the Los Angeles Times and The Wall Street Journal. Audio stories are now available to Apple News+ subscribers in the US. 

Apple News + Audio Feature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.