Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Was i hacked?

I randomly had a new Apple Watch and iPhone connect to my Apple ID. I removed the account and changed my password. Is there anything else i need to do? I panicked and just removed the accounts, before i could even think to screenshot the serial numbers

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 7:26 AM

9 replies

Jul 28, 2020 11:01 AM in response to SilkySteel

They were both added today. I got a notification on my watch saying a new watch paired to my Apple ID and if i didn’t do it, to go to my account and remove it. I checked my watch serial number so i was able to tell which one wasn’t mine. And I’ve never had an iPhone 6, and it was at the top of the devices so it would have been the newest one added. So it’s just weird! But i was able to remove everything and change my passcodes/passwords to everything. Hoping that’s the end of it.

Jul 28, 2020 11:24 AM in response to Abby8012

I think the fact that the iPhone 6 was at the top of the device list doesn't mean that it's the newest added. I have 3 devices associated with my Apple ID. When I check in Settings > Apple ID, the top item in the list is always the current device that I'm viewing the list from, then the rest is either in alphabetical or oldest-first order (both are true in my case), and never newest-first. On https://www.icloud.com/settings/ they appear alphabetically or old-to-new, not new-to-old.

Was i hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.