Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iwatch will not recharge

my iwatch series 3 will not charge. Have tried forced restart, left to discharge for 3 days and tried to charge again but this did not work either. After failed charging attempt the screen did flash white ( well grey really)for a second or two when touched or moved, but only once or twice , then screen would remain blank.

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 8:05 AM

Assuming you’ve tested for or swapped for and have tried a known-good cable, a known-good charger, and known-good outlet, contact the folks at Apple Support for assistance, options, and alternatives. Seems your Watch has failed. Whether that might mean a replacement battery, or a replacement watch?

Get Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2020 8:05 AM in response to Intersceptre

Assuming you’ve tested for or swapped for and have tried a known-good cable, a known-good charger, and known-good outlet, contact the folks at Apple Support for assistance, options, and alternatives. Seems your Watch has failed. Whether that might mean a replacement battery, or a replacement watch?

Get Support

my iwatch will not recharge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.