Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy more iCloud storage than 2 TB?

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 2:47 PM

We have a church group producing videos in FinalCut Pro from different contributors. They upload video files from different locations, the videos get downloaded by the editor who imports them into Final Cut Pro on their iMac, then exports the finished file back to iCloud into another folder. I think it would benefit Apple to allow customers to buy additional storage in blocks in one account.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2020 2:47 PM in response to Ijustwanttolookattheforums

We have a church group producing videos in FinalCut Pro from different contributors. They upload video files from different locations, the videos get downloaded by the editor who imports them into Final Cut Pro on their iMac, then exports the finished file back to iCloud into another folder. I think it would benefit Apple to allow customers to buy additional storage in blocks in one account.

Jul 28, 2020 4:34 PM in response to stevecimelli

stevecimelli wrote:

Tell Apple - Product Feedback - Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.