Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail

Hi everyone, I open my mail app and double click on an inbox mail I need to read but it will not open. The header goes grey and the in mail does not open. Its a new issue and hasn't happened before. I have restarted the MaxPro and quit mail and re-opened the app but no change. Does anyone know how I can solve this issue?

Thanks very much

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 6:46 AM

Let's start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 6:46 AM in response to PaulParry

Let's start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode?

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.