Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get a device back I removed from my find my iPhone

I had erased my device to upgrade but now I need to use it and don't remember my iCloud id now I need it back. is it possible

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:49 PM

If you followed the Apple reset procedure, the device will have no associated Activation Lock.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you somehow still have a device with Activation Lock enabled, you will need to remember the Apple ID and password, or acquire proof of original purchase and matching ID and have a discussion with the folks at Apple.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2020 3:49 PM in response to yolizz

If you followed the Apple reset procedure, the device will have no associated Activation Lock.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you somehow still have a device with Activation Lock enabled, you will need to remember the Apple ID and password, or acquire proof of original purchase and matching ID and have a discussion with the folks at Apple.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Recover your Apple ID when you can’t reset your password - Apple Support

how do I get a device back I removed from my find my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.