Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scarlett Solo to Audacity Audio

I have a Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation that I have been using to record audio to Audacity when I had Mojave. I upgraded to Catalina and now when I go to record, Audacity does got receive any signal from my microphone. I have gone into System Preferences, Sound and have made sure the Scarlett Solo USB is highlighted but still nothing. Any ideas?

Thanks

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 28, 2020 3:55 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 29, 2020 12:39 PM in response to Marco Klobas

So I removed Audacity and reinstalled it (newer version) and it is now recognizing my mic but will not play through headphones. I go to system preferences, sound and see Scarlett Solo USB listed in both input and output, but when I highlight either one, it tells me "The selected device has no input (output) controls." So I can record but cannot monitor through headphones.

Scarlett Solo to Audacity Audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.