Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am paying for icloud storage on an iphone i no longer have access to

I am paying for icloud storage on an iphone i no longer have access to (work phone). How do i stop the payments.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 12:20 PM

This explains how to downgrade your iCloud storage.

Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

iCloud storage is tied to your Apple ID, not to the device itself. You can still use that storage if you want to do so if the old phone was using your Apple ID. If you were using a different Apple ID, you have to sign into that ID in order to cancel the storage.

If you sign into another Apple ID and download a past purchase, you will not be able to switch back to the other ID for 90 days.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2020 12:20 PM in response to djrob318

This explains how to downgrade your iCloud storage.

Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

iCloud storage is tied to your Apple ID, not to the device itself. You can still use that storage if you want to do so if the old phone was using your Apple ID. If you were using a different Apple ID, you have to sign into that ID in order to cancel the storage.

If you sign into another Apple ID and download a past purchase, you will not be able to switch back to the other ID for 90 days.

I am paying for icloud storage on an iphone i no longer have access to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.