Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover old iPhone background?

I recently tried to change my background, but after changing it I decided it wouldn’t really work for my background. Before this I was using one of the default Apple backgrounds and I’d grown used to it.

When I tried to change it back I realized the old background I was using wasn’t there anymore. (Also I scrolled down and I couldn’t find it) I tried looking for it online and I found a page with all the old iPhone backgrounds, but they were all cropped.

I guess this isn’t really a big deal but I really wish I could get my old background back.

If you’re curious here’s the background I used

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 4:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2020 8:27 PM

Maybe this doesn’t really fit the criteria for this site, I was overreacting a little when I found this out. Feel free to delete this if you need to, please don’t ban me or anything :/

1 reply

Can I recover old iPhone background?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.