Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble signing into my icloud email account.

When I try to sign into icloud email it says I need to update password. I did and now it still says the same thing. It has also added another email address to my acct. I can sign into my icloud email acct on the web but not on the app that I use to link all of my email accts together. How do I change it back to my acct with my password?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 1:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 1:23 AM

As you wrote - It has also added another email address to my acct.

You can delete this mail address ( it can be third party mail address or an Apple ID created say example1@icloud.com from apple account by signing in with your primary Apple ID ( the primary Apple ID address can be any say example2@icloud.com as more account can be created with iCloud domain the maximum limit is 3 or used with yahoo / gmail services ... from Mac hardware at www.icloud.com

See the article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201356

Make sure the primary Apple ID is on the top list , the additional mail address are below it in the account , before deleting the additional mail address , your primary Apple ID account should be signed in system preferences > iCloud .

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 1:23 AM in response to MichelleDenee

As you wrote - It has also added another email address to my acct.

You can delete this mail address ( it can be third party mail address or an Apple ID created say example1@icloud.com from apple account by signing in with your primary Apple ID ( the primary Apple ID address can be any say example2@icloud.com as more account can be created with iCloud domain the maximum limit is 3 or used with yahoo / gmail services ... from Mac hardware at www.icloud.com

See the article https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201356

Make sure the primary Apple ID is on the top list , the additional mail address are below it in the account , before deleting the additional mail address , your primary Apple ID account should be signed in system preferences > iCloud .

Aug 2, 2020 12:46 AM in response to Mirshel

This was NOT helpful at all. The help I needed was not with signing into Icloud. It is with signing into ICLOUD EMAIL account. I have no problem at all signing into Icloud. I have been trying to check my icloud email and can't sign in.

They use the same credentials, so what you're saying makes no sense, unless they are 2 unique Apple IDs.

You have also replied to a conversation you did not start. There are no details to your issue to allow anyone to be of help.

Trouble signing into my icloud email account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.