Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone x stuck on Red battery Screen

Hey guys I've been having a problem with my iPhone x for 2days now. Everytime I put It in charge it wont charge its stuck on the red battery screen I've tried hard resetting it but it wont work I've even try putting it in recovery mode but it wont work. Someone plz help me with this problem

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 1:44 PM

Is the charger working? Try a different charger/cable and see if that makes a difference. If that is good then you may have an internal hardware issue. If that is the case then it can be identified by physically examining the iPhone and you can get that accomplished by taking your iPhone to the Apple Store or to an Apple Authorized Service Center. If they are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 1:44 PM in response to dalafrommiami

Is the charger working? Try a different charger/cable and see if that makes a difference. If that is good then you may have an internal hardware issue. If that is the case then it can be identified by physically examining the iPhone and you can get that accomplished by taking your iPhone to the Apple Store or to an Apple Authorized Service Center. If they are closed then please contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

iPhone x stuck on Red battery Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.