Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Water spilled

Hello! I spilled water on my MacBook keyboard and the screen went dark. Has this happened to any of you? If so, can it be fixed? Is it too expensive or should I get a new one?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 2:27 PM

You are likely looking at a keyboard replacement, or worse if the water got down into the Motherboard. See if you can establish an appointment at the Apple Store, or Apple Certified Service center to have them assess the damage, and provide a quote.

We are fellow users and cannot do the first paragraph for you, or even begin to guess the expenses.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2020 2:27 PM in response to neitza

You are likely looking at a keyboard replacement, or worse if the water got down into the Motherboard. See if you can establish an appointment at the Apple Store, or Apple Certified Service center to have them assess the damage, and provide a quote.

We are fellow users and cannot do the first paragraph for you, or even begin to guess the expenses.

Water spilled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.