You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get rid of some of the system that is taking up every bit of my memory?

Almost all of my memory is being used by system requirements. I can barely use my phone. Only running 2 or 3 apps even.

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 4:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2020 4:16 PM

If it is Other that is large normally Other is everything that is not in one of the colored areas. If Other is very large there is something amiss in the storage area on your phone. 

The best thing to do is to contact Apple support using this link—>https://getsupport.apple.com/

You can try fixing it yourself:

Here is additional information on Other—>What is "Other" and What Can I Do… - Apple Community

However, Apple is investigating reports similar to yours, and any feedback you can give them at the above support link would help them and you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2020 4:16 PM in response to Kimthing

If it is Other that is large normally Other is everything that is not in one of the colored areas. If Other is very large there is something amiss in the storage area on your phone. 

The best thing to do is to contact Apple support using this link—>https://getsupport.apple.com/

You can try fixing it yourself:

Here is additional information on Other—>What is "Other" and What Can I Do… - Apple Community

However, Apple is investigating reports similar to yours, and any feedback you can give them at the above support link would help them and you.

How can I get rid of some of the system that is taking up every bit of my memory?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.