Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked screen

Hello. I bought my iPad in October 2019 and accidentally it fall down and screen is cracked, I didn’t have any insurance. But as I can see it showed that I have active Apple one till October this year. Does it mean that I can fix screen for free? Thank you.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 5:47 AM

No. That is Accidental Damage, which is NOT covered under standard warranty.

Apple also does NOT replace iPad screens. Since you didn't purchase AppleCare+ when you bought your iPad, you will have to pay for an Out of Warranty replacement, which will cost about 60% of the cost of the iPad when you bought it.

See this link to check the cost for the model iPad you own --> iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 5:47 AM in response to inta17

No. That is Accidental Damage, which is NOT covered under standard warranty.

Apple also does NOT replace iPad screens. Since you didn't purchase AppleCare+ when you bought your iPad, you will have to pay for an Out of Warranty replacement, which will cost about 60% of the cost of the iPad when you bought it.

See this link to check the cost for the model iPad you own --> iPad Repair - Official Apple Support

Cracked screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.