Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay Issue

Hello,

Someone paid me through Apple Cash this morning and it says that I have “received it” but it’s not showing up on my Apple Pay.

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 8:02 AM

How to accept a payment

When someone sends you money, it's securely received and kept in Apple Cash. You can use the money right away1 to send to someone, spend with Apple Pay, or you can transfer the money to your bank account or Visa debit card.

The first time that you use Apple Cash, you have seven days to accept the money that you've been sent. After you accept the terms and conditions, payments are automatically accepted and added to your Apple Cash card. You might be asked to verify your identity.

If you send money to someone and they don't accept it, you can cancel the payment.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 8:02 AM in response to amberlynnexox

How to accept a payment

When someone sends you money, it's securely received and kept in Apple Cash. You can use the money right away1 to send to someone, spend with Apple Pay, or you can transfer the money to your bank account or Visa debit card.

The first time that you use Apple Cash, you have seven days to accept the money that you've been sent. After you accept the terms and conditions, payments are automatically accepted and added to your Apple Cash card. You might be asked to verify your identity.

If you send money to someone and they don't accept it, you can cancel the payment.

Apple Pay Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.