Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I create a new apple id

Can I create a new Apple ID even though I have one already?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:57 AM

You can do that. If you create/use a new Apple ID, you will lose access to some of your data and the purchases made with your existing Apple ID. You might want to explain what problems you are having with your current ID to see if someone can make suggestions that will fix your current ID problems.

Apple ID - create a new.      

Apple ID – Create        

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    

You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.         

Family Sharing - Set up.       

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 9:57 AM in response to Senorayudame

You can do that. If you create/use a new Apple ID, you will lose access to some of your data and the purchases made with your existing Apple ID. You might want to explain what problems you are having with your current ID to see if someone can make suggestions that will fix your current ID problems.

Apple ID - create a new.      

Apple ID – Create        

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message.    

You can try setting up Family Sharing between the IDs if you want to be able to share purchases made with the IDs.

Family Sharing.         

Family Sharing - Set up.       

How can I create a new apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.