Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

I was purchasing a song on iTunes which costs US $0.49 but what was deducted from account was more than US $34. I’ve not received a receipt in my email to show the transaction details of such billing and I’ve not been refunded.

secondly I was purchasing a song on iTunes right now but it brings the message that transaction is declined. I’ve topped up my account and when I try to purchase it brings the same message and when I update my billing details still it’s declining the purchase.

The bank told me to contact iTunes because on their end my account is fine.

kindly assist.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:56 AM

I'd suggest going through the following steps before contacting Apple Support: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

Regarding the payment method being declined, I'd suggest speaking to Apple Support about that, as your bank has confirmed your account is fine.

Similar questions

1 reply

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.