Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing My Card info in contacts.

My question was how to change my info in contacts or even removing the previous info. I tried going into setting, mail, selecting calendar which wasn’t even an option on the iPhone 11. So I went into the phone app and selected contacts at the bottom. Then I see my card at the top which seemed to be accurate and could be edited. Hope this helps.

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 12:39 PM

From your post, I am not sure whether you are attempting to change a calendar event or are trying to edit your own contact card info. If you are attempting to edit your own contact card then you did things correctly. Open the CONTACTS app and then chose your card (My Card) at the top and then EDIT the contents.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 12:39 PM in response to ripley208

From your post, I am not sure whether you are attempting to change a calendar event or are trying to edit your own contact card info. If you are attempting to edit your own contact card then you did things correctly. Open the CONTACTS app and then chose your card (My Card) at the top and then EDIT the contents.

Axel F.

Changing My Card info in contacts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.