Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages blue sheets relegation

Hi, I struggling because in the pages program when I create a document with multiples sheets, sometimes they get all connected (They Come out Blue lighted on the left miniatures), and if I have to cancel one of those page all the pages get selected at the same time.

Do you know what is this function and how the **** I can remove it?

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 1:02 PM

Everything selected in that thumbnail blue box is a member page of a section. You won't be able to just blithely remove a page from a section by deleting it in the thumbnail gallery, it is more onerous than that.

In the View menu, select Show Invisibles. Select the thumbnail page of a section that you want to remove. You should see a long blue line with a miniature document at the right end of it. Double-click it to select, and then backspace to remove that particular page (and thumbnail). Any content in the same section on a subsequent page will flow upwards to fill any available space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 1:02 PM in response to damiano257

Everything selected in that thumbnail blue box is a member page of a section. You won't be able to just blithely remove a page from a section by deleting it in the thumbnail gallery, it is more onerous than that.

In the View menu, select Show Invisibles. Select the thumbnail page of a section that you want to remove. You should see a long blue line with a miniature document at the right end of it. Double-click it to select, and then backspace to remove that particular page (and thumbnail). Any content in the same section on a subsequent page will flow upwards to fill any available space.

Pages blue sheets relegation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.