Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls Going Directly to Voice Mail, but Do Not Disturb is turned off

Help! I have an iphone X using iOS 13.3.1

Just 2 weeks ago, with no updates made on my phone that would have triggered it (that I can recall), anyone who calls my mobile number is sent directly to voice mail. No rings. The call is not even showing up in Recent calls!!

I called Apple and Verizon, and neither had no idea what was going on, and both said I should update my software, but whenever I update I get intractable sync issues on iCloud and god knows what other problems.

I tried a hard reset, and looked at all settings, but found no clues.

To top it off, it was intermittent in the beginning. I asked someone whose calls were being diverted to voicemail to click on my phone number in a new text message—and the call went through.

Non of the incoming calls are in Recents.

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 1:09 PM

If it's not showing up in your recent call list, it's never making it from your cellular carrier to your phone to begin with.

Contact your carrier again. And update to the current version of iOS.

Similar questions

3 replies

Calls Going Directly to Voice Mail, but Do Not Disturb is turned off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.