Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reinstall Mac OS to 32bit

I got a software only run with 32bit. How i can reinstall my OS to 32bit

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 9:05 AM

Mojave 10.14 runs 32-bit apps; Catalina 10.15 does not. As this is the Mojave forum I assumed you are on Mojave. Am I correct?

I had one 32-bit app that worked with High Sierra 10.13 but did not work when I upgraded to Mojave10.14, where it still should work. It came down to settings for Full Drive Access and Location Services. Once set, the 32-bit apps started working again.

So please a) verify that you are running Mojave 10.14, and b) the name of the 32-bit app that is causing trouble.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Laciehk

Mojave 10.14 runs 32-bit apps; Catalina 10.15 does not. As this is the Mojave forum I assumed you are on Mojave. Am I correct?

I had one 32-bit app that worked with High Sierra 10.13 but did not work when I upgraded to Mojave10.14, where it still should work. It came down to settings for Full Drive Access and Location Services. Once set, the 32-bit apps started working again.

So please a) verify that you are running Mojave 10.14, and b) the name of the 32-bit app that is causing trouble.

reinstall Mac OS to 32bit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.