Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if someone hacked my calendar?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2020 9:29 PM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus or a hack. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2020 9:29 PM in response to JatzirySoto

That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus or a hack. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there,

Good Luck.

Axel F

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.