Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iphone6s won't start

My apple 6s will not power on even with a new charge cord and adapter. Tried also holding home screen and down and up buttons.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 11:18 AM

Hi Brookiedane and welcome to Apple Support Community - Firstly, you have already completed some excellent troubleshooting, you're making my job easier here so thank you for trying that and well done for what you have done.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen – Apple Support (You seem to have completed relevant troubleshooting)

As you have tried replacing your wire and adapter, and a force restart you'll now need to Contact Apple Support.

You might want to make sure your phone has been plugged in and charging for an hour before this as that could help if your battery if completely dead.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 11:18 AM in response to Brookiedane

Hi Brookiedane and welcome to Apple Support Community - Firstly, you have already completed some excellent troubleshooting, you're making my job easier here so thank you for trying that and well done for what you have done.

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen – Apple Support (You seem to have completed relevant troubleshooting)

As you have tried replacing your wire and adapter, and a force restart you'll now need to Contact Apple Support.

You might want to make sure your phone has been plugged in and charging for an hour before this as that could help if your battery if completely dead.

Apple iphone6s won't start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.