Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i reset my apple watch password?

how do i reset my apple watch password yet i have already deleted the pairing settings on my iPhone ?

iPhone 7 Plus, 13

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 2:12 PM

On your watch navigate to Settings-->Passcode. From there, you can change your passcode or turn off passcode. Both options will require you to enter the current passcode.

If you have forgotten your passcode, and you cannot reset from the Watch app on your iPhone, you will likely need to reset the watch manually. For more information on this process see this article from Apple Support:

Reset the passcode on your Apple Watch - Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204567

Hope this helps!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2020 2:12 PM in response to viqtak

On your watch navigate to Settings-->Passcode. From there, you can change your passcode or turn off passcode. Both options will require you to enter the current passcode.

If you have forgotten your passcode, and you cannot reset from the Watch app on your iPhone, you will likely need to reset the watch manually. For more information on this process see this article from Apple Support:

Reset the passcode on your Apple Watch - Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204567

Hope this helps!

Aug 2, 2020 11:53 AM in response to viqtak

Try this;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds or until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then click it, then click the green check button.

how do i reset my apple watch password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.