Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam message in iMessage

Hello,

I am from Vietnam, recently I have received many spam messages from strangers with same content. They advertised an game online platform. Not only me but also many users in Vietnam also received it. Although I have reported junk message but still received it from another user frequently. Attached are some messages I received. Please help me stop this spam message. I don't want to see it anymore. Please please.

Best regards,

Ly Tran

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 12:34 AM

Filter iMessages from unknown senders

You can filter iMessages from people who aren't saved in your Contacts. To filter iMessages, go to Settings > Messages and turn on Filter Unknown Senders. In Messages, you'll see a new tab for Unknown Senders but you won't get notifications for these iMessages.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 12:34 AM in response to Ly-Tran

Filter iMessages from unknown senders

You can filter iMessages from people who aren't saved in your Contacts. To filter iMessages, go to Settings > Messages and turn on Filter Unknown Senders. In Messages, you'll see a new tab for Unknown Senders but you won't get notifications for these iMessages.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone ...

Spam message in iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.