Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apps are not there

I signed in on my apple account for the App Store in my laptop. I used the same account on my iPad and cell phone. The apps that I have on my iPad did not appear. There was not even buttons to download previously bought apps. How can I retrieve my apps from my iPad and cell phone?

MacBook

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 8:28 AM

iPad and iPhone applications can't be run on a computer. If you have a version of iTunes below 12.7 installed, you can download them into its library, but still can't open them.

The developers need to create the versions separately and may choose to charge for both.

(182834)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 8:28 AM in response to rdzire

iPad and iPhone applications can't be run on a computer. If you have a version of iTunes below 12.7 installed, you can download them into its library, but still can't open them.

The developers need to create the versions separately and may choose to charge for both.

(182834)

My apps are not there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.