Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new apple watch and would like to give my old apple watch to someone. How do I delete so they can add it to their account? I went on Apple.com and removed the watch as unpaired with my phones

I bought a new apple watch and would like to give my old watch to someone. I have unpaired from my phone and removed from my apple account. What else do I need to do? Apple series 1 watch

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 9:44 AM

As long as you've followed these steps then the watch will be activation unlocked and you will be good to go.

Remove activation lock

3 replies

Aug 2, 2020 5:25 PM in response to sleepynurse

Try this;

Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.Wait a few seconds, then hold down just the side button for about 20 seconds or until the “erase all settings” prompt shows up on the screen, then click it, then click the green check button.

I bought a new apple watch and would like to give my old apple watch to someone. How do I delete so they can add it to their account? I went on Apple.com and removed the watch as unpaired with my phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.