Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to see if I can trade in my old iPhone 6s Plus

I want to buy a iPhone 11 Pro max but have my old iPhone 6s Plus I want to see if I can trade it in but I know the stores are currently closed and my question is if I can male an appointment to trade it in.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 10:53 AM

Lots of options to trade in your current iPhone 6s Plus and buy a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. Here's one way do it through Apple. No in person-visit required. As described in the linked article, you can buy the new phone online, and get a trade-in mailer sent to you. You just send in the old phone using the mailer and otherwise follow the needed steps to keep wipe the old phone after you've transferred it over to the new, so as to keep your data safe, etc, and, in the words of Ari Gold, Boom! New phone in hand and old phone traded in.

There are lots of other options if you search, but I personally like the simplicity of the Apple approach, even though it may generate slightly less trade-in dollars.

Happy trading! :-)

-- JDee

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 10:53 AM in response to jennii209

Lots of options to trade in your current iPhone 6s Plus and buy a new iPhone 11 Pro Max. Here's one way do it through Apple. No in person-visit required. As described in the linked article, you can buy the new phone online, and get a trade-in mailer sent to you. You just send in the old phone using the mailer and otherwise follow the needed steps to keep wipe the old phone after you've transferred it over to the new, so as to keep your data safe, etc, and, in the words of Ari Gold, Boom! New phone in hand and old phone traded in.

There are lots of other options if you search, but I personally like the simplicity of the Apple approach, even though it may generate slightly less trade-in dollars.

Happy trading! :-)

-- JDee

I want to see if I can trade in my old iPhone 6s Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.