Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6s storage is full but plenty pf room in icloud

My iphone storage say it's full but the icloud has hardly anything. It's like they are not communicating and it's a new thing.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2020 11:42 AM

TKpatten wrote:

My iphone storage say it's full but the icloud has hardly anything. It's like they are not communicating and it's a new thing.

They don’t communicate because iPhone storage has nothing to do with iCloud storage. Purchasing more iCloud storage does not help and storage to your phone. You need to delete some content on your phone in order to free up some space.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2020 11:42 AM in response to TKpatten

TKpatten wrote:

They don’t communicate because iPhone storage has nothing to do with iCloud storage. Purchasing more iCloud storage does not help and storage to your phone. You need to delete some content on your phone in order to free up some space.

Iphone6s storage is full but plenty pf room in icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.